Saturday 12 May 2012

The paradox of employment in an overly competitive society

We Aspies function best living alone with support but name me an Aspie with a real job that pays well, enough of the houses and "middle class living"/socially accepted lifestyles. I mean what the ??? Is socially accepted lifestyles to us, if it doesn't do us good

I'm more concerned with NEET aka not in employment, education or training. Why don't we go for these things? Because we're deprived of all these stuff due to our conditions/special needs?

Intuitively I can only hope for higher taxes first, then free therapy, healthcare and job-based training for us. Oh yes, add human rights provision that guarantees equal rights to us all, enforced

But I know society opposes to all these due to we being economically inactive, through not doing these things.

Now I got an idea. We work with shoulders and other willing partners for all of us not employed in a job for one movie/media project. We have to show we are employable together.

No comments:

Post a Comment